Noob Free World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The supprisingly long history of Why, My, and Guy

Go down

The supprisingly long history of Why, My, and Guy Empty The supprisingly long history of Why, My, and Guy

Post  Noob Free World Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Why, My, and Guy are the charecters in the NFW comics, Sticks in Desquise. However, they aren't just that;they ctually have a long history. Let me tell you about it.

Why, My, and Guy started off as charecters in the small comic series that I started around 4th grade. The series was called Superguy. Since I drew them off of memory when I started SID, only My had a actuate design. Why had the same kind of hair as Tails The Fox(user), and Guy had the same thing but smaller. In Superguy they acted pretty much as one charecter, and were drawn with their arms and legs connected because I was lazy. And I thought it would be funny. However, they sometimes seperate. In the storyline, of Superguy, they didn't have much role, as they were mainly used for jokes only. Now, Superguy...that's not a super version of Guy, it's another charecter. Superguy is someone who allwas had powers but didn't realise it unlit he burned his school down by mistake in the first book. However, he allwas wore a cape so you could tell him appart from others. He, unlike Why, My, and Guy, had a face. He allwas looked bored, with Bored style eyes and a Neutral style mouth. Let me tell you what happened in each book as well.

The original(forgot title)
It started off with Superguy winning a baseball using is super-speed. Later on, he was doing a test, and he was having a lot of trouble on it. Out of rage, he made a explosion around himself(not meaning to) which first lit hi butt on fire, then his test, then his desk, then the other desks, and finaly, the school. This is where Why, My, and Guy first appeared(nameless at the time). They congratulated him on burning down the school with his powers, but of course, he didn't know what powers they were talking about. They explained to him about his super powers, and how evreyone in school knew about them. Then Superguy said "Let's get me "superstuff" and you guys names!" which is when the names Why, My, and Guy came out. His "Superstuff" was "Superguy-faster than a speeding yoyo-more powerful than a living computer- and able to leap his homework in a single bound! Day and night(unless it's past his bedtime) Superguy will look for danger in the city.". His homework is drawn as a oversised pile of paper, which is stacked so high it reaches space. Tongue The first danger is the "spiked frisbees", which is the plot of book 2.

Superguy and the spikes frisbees
This started for one panel in the first book(it was a comic). There were random frisbees with spikes flying around, and Superguy went out to destroy them before...I dunno what. After seeing that he could not harm them with his super stregnth, he transformed into a super-powered bow-wow. After having a argument with the narator, since the narator forgot to add super powered to his speech, and how the narator thought he should try to look tough(since he looked like a puppy at the time). Superguy grew spikes to look tough, which got sliced off allmost right away by the frisbees. Superguy then caught the frisbees like normal ones in his mouth. He went back to human form. The end.

Superguy and the Spike Ruler
After Superguy caught the frisbees and stoped them from flying around, the "spike ruler" picked one up and combined it with him using some random machine. The spike ruler gained spikes. Superguy tried to fight, but nothing worked. Then Superguy went over to a rock and hit his head on it. Then I made a joke about losing 1 hp. Anyway, he let a tear out, and, to his surprise, the water harmed the spike ruler. So Superguy called the dam, saying he needed all the water in the workld right away. Saddly, at the time there was a worldwide drought that will only end in thousands or years.Superguy then pointed out to the Spike Ruler(oh yeah, before I forget, he's a person, and a classroom ruler) that I put in too many pages and they should do random funny stuff to kill time, or pages in this case. TSR said ok. So Superguy told TSR to say ketchup and licker. He does, so Superguy "catches up(ketchup/catch up) to a random girl and licker(licker/lick her). He had a oversised tounge in this scene. The girl slides down his tounge, and gets hipnotised along the way because Superguy tied a pocket watch to his tounge for no reason. Superguy tells her to join Why, My, and Guy. The girl gets renamed to Hi. This kind of progress continues until there are Superguy, Why, My, Guy, TSR, Hi, the narator, and 6 others who were hipnotised like Hi, one of them named Die. They have a party. Meanwhile, some random ghost-guy says that the party of 13(there's 13 of them) will have bad luck. The narator, however, being in evrey scene, says "But I'm here now. There's only 12.". The ghost-guy gets angry and says that now they must have good luck. Back at the 12-person party, a blob of "water" falls on TSR. He asks what happened, since there is no water. Superguy replies "There is now thanks to spit.". TSR is destroyed. The end.

The Adventures of Superguy
This is when I restarted the series around 6th grade. However, Why, My, and Guy had no role at all, nor did they appear, so I won't mention the plot of this thing.

I also started a SID comic book on actual paper, but even from the first joke it's inapropiate so I better not mention the plot. Lets just say one of them(I forgot who) gets a girlfriend.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the history of Why, My, and Guy. Well, the part that I wanna mention. I have a far-from-complete project due tomoro and I better do it.

Oh, yeah. If you actually read all of this, tell me. XD
Noob Free World
Noob Free World
noob breaker

The supprisingly long history of Why, My, and Guy 7807307 The supprisingly long history of Why, My, and Guy 4852090 The supprisingly long history of Why, My, and Guy 3322673 The supprisingly long history of Why, My, and Guy 9021763 The supprisingly long history of Why, My, and Guy 2518589 The supprisingly long history of Why, My, and Guy 5732738 The supprisingly long history of Why, My, and Guy 3912766 The supprisingly long history of Why, My, and Guy 1830897

https://noobfreeworld.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum